- How can I speak with an actual person in investor relations at Connection?
- The Finance Department of Connection is responsible for investor and shareholder communications and welcomes inquiries about Connection, either by telephone, email, or in writing.
730 Milford Rd.
Merrimack, NH 03054-4631
- When was Connection started?
- Connection was founded in 1982 by Patricia Gallup and David Hall, both of whom remain closely involved in the leadership and management of the business today. Their founding principle was to serve as a comprehensive information and product source for computer equipment, offering excellent customer service and competitive prices.
- Who is on the executive leadership team at Connection?
- Connection through its subsidiaries, Connection Business Solutions, Connection Public Sector Solutions, and Connection Enterprise Solutions are operated by a strong executive leadership team, and other senior managers with extensive industry experience:
- Timothy McGrath, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas C. Baker, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer
- Who is on Connection's board of directors?
- Patricia Gallup, Chair
- Joseph Baute
- David Beffa-Negrini
- Barbara Duckett
- Jack Ferguson
- David Hall
- Which Wall Street firms publish research and earnings estimates on Connection?
- The Company is aware of being followed by the following firm and analyst:
Raymond James: Adam Tindle
Sidoti & Company, LLC: Anthony C. Lebiedzinski
Roth Capital Partners: William Gibson
Please visit our Analyst Coverage page for more information.
- When is Connection Corporation's fiscal year-end?
- December 31
- When does Connection report its earnings?
- PC Connection reports earnings quarterly.
- How can I receive information on Connection such as press releases, annual reports, and proxy statements?
- Please visit these pages to sign up for email alerts or request information. Additionally, the Finance Department of Connection is responsible for investor and shareholder communications and welcomes inquiries about Connection, either by telephone, email, or in writing.
730 Milford Rd.
Merrimack, NH 03054-4631
- Where can I find information on Connection's values and organizational structure?
- Please see our Financial Statements and Footnotes from the Annual Report on Form 10-K.
- Where are Connection offices located?
- Connection's corporate headquarters is in Merrimack, NH and its distribution center and technology configuration lab is in Wilmington, OH. The Company has additional offices in Keene and Portsmouth, NH; Marlborough, MA; Shelton, CT; Rockville, MD; Dakota Dunes, SD; Boca Raton, FL; Schaumburg, IL: and Exton, PA
- Is Connection a publicly-traded company?
- Where is Connection stock traded?
- Connection's Common Stock trades on The Nasdaq Stock Market
- Under what ticker symbol is Connection stock traded?
- When did Connection go public and at what price?
- Connection had its initial public offering on March 3, 1998, when it issued 3.8 million shares to the public at a price of $17.50 per share.
- Who were the underwriters for the Connection's IPO?
- The underwriters for the Offering were Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette, NationsBanc Montgomery Securities (now Bank of America Montgomery), and William Blair & Company.
- Has Connection had any additional public offerings of stock?
- Does Connection pay a dividend?
- The Company declared its eighth consecutive annual special dividend in December 2018. The Company currently anticipates that it will retain all future earnings, if any, to fund the development and growth of its business and does not anticipate paying any cash dividends on its Common Stock in the foreseeable future.
- Has there ever been a stock split?
- There has been one split of Connection Common Stock since the Initial Public Offering. A 3:2 split was paid on May 24, 2000 at the close of trading. We do not comment on the possibility of stock splits in the future.
- How do I buy Connection stock?
- Connection's Common Stock trades on The Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol CNXN. CNXN shares may be purchased through any registered stockbroker.
- Who is Connection's Transfer Agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, 6201 15th Avenue; Brooklyn, NH 11219